Friday 29 July 2016

Top 10 Most Muscular Hollywood Actors of the Last 30 Years









See, I am a skinny guy, right, but there was one time I was buff. Yes, I'm serious. lol! I was in the University and there was this indefinite strike, so I was always bored to death at home. One day, I deiced to start lifting iron. Nope, not at the gym, but in my backyard. I was lifting the metal thingy of our well...the part that you turn around and around to bring the bucket of water up from the well. In three months, my body was ripped. I had it great with the ladies at the time, then I got lazy and got skinny again. I have been struggling to get that body again, but I have been short of luck. lol! That's why I respect people that were disciplined enough to build up muscles. Cos, trust me, it takes discipline.


So, today I have decided to showcase the top 10 most muscular Hollywood actors of the last 30 years. Yea, I know the ladies will love this.





10. Chris Evans
We are starting off with the hunky Chris Evans. One of the few actors who has played the role of two superheroes. He was The Human Torch in the Fantastic Four movies, and now he is Captain America. The 35 year old has had a very great career in Hollywood, coming in acting in high school movies in the early 2000s, to switching to more serious action movies. I like this guy cos he gives me hope. He wasn't always this ripped.








9.  Tom Hardy
He has played in a lot of great movies in the last couple of years. From Inception, to playing the role of an MMA fighter in Warrior, to being Bane in The Dark Knight Rises. Hardy is one bag of mean muscles.








8.  Jean-Claude Van Damme
If you grew up in the 80s and 90s, you sure would have a favorite Van Damme movie. If it wasn't No Retreat, No Surrender, maybe it was Kickboxer, or maybe Universal Soldiers.







7.  Terry Crews
Funny man/action actor, Terry Crews is our number 7 on the list. He might act funny on set sometimes, but there is nothing funny about his muscles. Movies he has appeared in include Soul Plane, White Chicks, The Expendables 1-3 etc.



















6.  Hugh Jackman
Best known for playing Wolverine in the X-Men movies. He has played that role in a total of 7 X-Men movies.

































5.  Chris Hemsworth 
He got very popular playing the role of Marvel superhero, Thor on the big screen. He has gotten other good roles since then, but people recognize him mostly for his role as Thor.









4.  The Rock
Wrestler turned actor, Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson has had a great acting career. He is now a known face in the Fast and Furious movie series.























































3.  Dolph Lundgren
From playing He-Man in Masters of the Universe, to being the bad guy in Universal Soldiers; the 6ft5 giant was one hell of a muscle man in the 80s and 90s. 






2.  Sylvester Stallone 
Yea, the one man that gave Arnold a run for his money in the 80s and 90s action movies circuit- Sylvester Stallone. This man is a living legend. From Rocky, to Rambo, and now with The Expendables movie series. He has done really good for himself in his 40 year career.







1.  Arnold Schwarzenegger 
Who else could be at number one but Arnie. The number one action hero of the 80s and 90s. I mean, dude started out as a body builder and won Mr. Olympia 7 times before deciding to venture into acting. So, you know he is the real deal. He traveled from his home country, Austria in pursuit of the American dream, and he achieved his dreams. From the Conan movies, to the Terminator movies, to Commando. to Predator, Total Recall, and the least goes on.


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...