Sunday 8 December 2013

Kanye West Says He Will Be a Bigger Hero Than Nelson Mandela

I still love his music, but I have been neglecting a lot of his rants. I think every artist has that crazy side, but Kanye West's crazy side is going into insane overdrive. In a recent interview WCGI radio in Chicago yesterday, he said he was going to end up a bigger hero than Nelson Mandela. He was asked who he thought, on the world stage today could possible replace Nelson Mandela in terms of leadership, and he answered with...





“I am the next Nelson Mandela. I’m only 36 years old, and when I look at everything I’ve accomplished, it’s the only comparison that makes any sense. By the time I’m 95, I’m going to be a bigger hero than he ever was. Nelson Mandela did a lot of good work, don’t get me wrong. But I think I’m on track to do something even bigger. I liberate minds with my music. That’s more important than liberating a few people from apartheid or whatever.
Not to say Mandela wasn’t for real. I have mad respect. I just think we need to keep things in perspective here. Anyone can be replaced. And I think I’m well on my way towards being the next great black leader. I’m already worshiped around the world. And there’s more to come.”




The interviewer got furious with Kanye,and asked if he had actually participated in any civil rights activities, and Kanye said...



“I’ve blazed a trail with my career. I faced mad racism when I entered this profession. I mean how many black rappers can you name that came before me? I was a pioneer. And now I’m doing the same thing in the fashion world. Not to mention I have a bigger market than he ever did. Mandela was working in South Africa, which has, like what, six people? I started my magic here in the USA and then I took my business global. Worldwide baby.
“I just want everyone out there to know. I see y’all crying on the TV. Being all sad. Just know that Kanye’s gonna carry on Mandela’s legacy. There’s nothing to worry about. I got this.




Whoa! I have no comments. No comments, mehn!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, I just found out this news was fake...

    The Daily Currant” ran a fake interview with Kanye Westsaying he thinks he is “the next Nelson Mandela.” The fake and definitely not real interview (the Currant describes itself as “The Global Satirical Newspaper of Record”) included such quotes as “Mandela was working in South Africa, which has, like what, six people? I started my magic here in the USA and then I took my business global” and “I liberate minds with my music. That’s more important than liberating a few people from apartheid or whatever.”

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for this, I didn't know it was satire...And thank God it is fake. I thought Kanye had totally lost it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...