Thursday 28 November 2013

18 Spookiest Comments From Children

Okay, if you know me, you know I love kids. I love that we underestimate what they actually know, that we don't. Maybe because they are still new in this world, and have a connection to the spiritual world. Sometimes when my 4 year old nephew says some things to me when we are alone, it is almost like there is someone talking through him...someone older...some sort of spirit. BOO!!! lol! Okay, I tried to scare you there. But what I said is true.




Anyway, I stumbled upon (on reddit.com) a couple of very spooky things children have told their parents...very scary I most say. I picked 18 of them for your entertainment...or should I say for your terror....Muwhahaha!









18. My daughter said to me that there is a woman who watches her watch movies in her room and sleeps on the ceiling above her bed when she sleeps. She also says it does not like me and wants to eat my heart. My kid watches Elmo and fucking Dinosaur Train. Where in the hell did she get this from?




17. My then 2-year-old daughter used to scream in the night, and told my wife and I it was because she was visited by a lady. A few weeks later, she stopped screaming. Off handedly, I asked if the lady had stopped coming. She answered "No, she's just nice now. Her name is Shelia. She sleeps in my bed sometimes."
A year later, my youngest daughter turned 2 and started having the same screaming fits. Talking to her, she described the same lady named "Shelia".
Skip forward 3 years. We'd never talked with our kids about it, figuring there had to be some active imaginations and sibling story telling involved. Hadn't come up in at least 2 years. We moved with our three kids, including a 2.5 year old son. First night in the new house, he asked "Where will Shelia sleep now?"




16. I was sound asleep, and at around 6am I was woken up by my 4 year old daughters face inches from mine. She looked right into my eyes and whispered, "I want to peel all your skin off." The backstory here is I had been sunburned the previous week, and was starting to peel. In my sleep addled state however, it was pretty terrifying for a few seconds.




15. My 5 year old at the time had night terrors and would scream in her sleep. One night I said "mama's here its okay". She looked right at me still asleep and screamed "mama? But who is that behind you?"






14. A friend of mine's child told him, "Daddy, I love you so much that I want to cut your head off and carry it around so I can see your face whenever I want."




13. I don't have kids, but once, visiting some friends on a farm, my buddy's youngest girl (5 or 6) at the time, was afraid of the chickens. I tried to explain to her that the chickens weren't there to hurt us but she wasn't having it. So I'm sitting around the fire pit, looking at one of the chickens a few feet in front of me when I feel hot breath in my ear as she whispers: "See. He's always watching."



12. Walking through a graveyard to "visit" some departed family members, we walked across the grave of a baby boy who died shortly after being born. There's a family relationship, so we know for a fact the mother is still alive. My 4 year old son turned to my wife and said "Why is that baby crying? Why won't his mom hug him?"






11. I was tucking in my two year old. He said "Good bye dad." I said, "No, we say good night." He said "I know. But this time it's good bye."




10. My 3 year old nephew was at my cottage. He's asked me numerous times about the "girl over there" while pointing at one of the back bedrooms. The place is small, and there is definitely nobody there so I just dismiss it as a really active imagination (he has lots of imaginary friends).
Then some friends are visiting and they have a daughter around the same age. She has never met my nephew. Twice in the one day she asked about the "pretty girl" while pointing at the exact same room. Definitely caught me out and I didn't know what to think.
Then at Christmas my family was over at my place and my nephew points at a picture of my wife and asks if she is coming to visit us here or does she just stay at the cottage. My wife died ten years ago. Personally I don't really believe in paranormal stuff so it's probably just my logical brain putting together a bunch of kids ramblings but it definitely got my attention.



9.  My daughter got in trouble one day when she was about 2. I don't even remember what she did, but the consequence to her actions was that she could not play on the front porch, she had to go inside. She was very angry, turned to me, with her little face all bright red, pointed and literally GROWLED "It's all over for yoooooouuuuu"       





8.  My niece said something like this to my mom once. When she was about 3 she said "Remember when I used to be your grandmom?"



7.  Why are you crying?
"Bad man"
What bad man?
"There." Points behind me at a dark corner of the room
Lamp on bookshelf next to said darkened corner falls off as soon as I turn to look. 









6.  My co-worker's four year old daughter always thought that the rattling of the water pipes in the kitchen cupboards were "white wolves" and the sound always scared her.
One day she was sitting at the kitchen table and she said, "Mom. The white wolves aren't bad... they're our friends!"
Her mom encouraged the idea by saying, "Yes! The white wolves are protecting us. They are our friends."
Then her daughter added in, "They're our friends, but not the man who crawls on the floor and stands by my bed".



5.  When I was a waitress, I watched a little girl (4ish) stab her plastic fork into her sandwich repeatedly, saying "die die die die die die". When I asked her what she was doing (her mom was in the bathroom for a minute), she replied with a straight face, "I like to kill things, but mom says I shouldn't. So I picked the ham because it can't scream."


4.  When my son was little he, maybe 3, he used to do this weird crawl where he would slide his forehead along the floor. That was pretty creepy in itself. Then one night he crawled across the hallway into my room like that and stood up a few inches from my face and made a weird meow sound. He got into bed with me and went to sleep. Another time he was freaking out about a monster in the basement so we went down and saw nothing, of course, and as I turned out the light and headed upstairs and he said "Hes right behind us now." I might have peed a little. Possibly the creepiest thing he did was one day I scolded him for misbehaving so he hid his head under his blanket. I pretended I couldn't find him by saying "Where is my little Carson?" He slowly lowered the blanket and with a dead evil stare said, "Carson is gone, I am Rick." I'm certain he's possessed. We never knew any Ricks, as far I can remember. Still don't. Never figured out where he picked up the name.





3.  I was tucking my 3-year-old son into bed and asking what was his favorite part of the day... Son: "It was playing with that man." Me: "What man?" Son: "THAT man" <points to empty corner of his bedroom...which is on the upstairs floor of our old house>


2.  When my oldest was about 3 years old I had a really weird dream where an alien was trying to take my son. I was lying in bed watching this alien take him by the hand and started taking off towards the window. When I went to scream I woke up. Here is the creepy part....I wake up to find my 3 year old turning on the night light in our room. He turns to look at me and says "oh, its ok mommy. The alien is gone." .....I didn't sleep for the rest of the night.




1.  Kid (4 year old): I want a cupcake
Me: No.
Kid: I want a cupcake, please?
Me: No.
Kid: Whispers If you give me a cupcake I wont cut your neck.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...